POLICIES & SALON ETIQUETTE
We understand busy schedules and different circumstances can not be avoided so we are happy to cancel your appointment with 48 hours notice
. You may cancel or reschedule your appointments before 48 hours either by logging into your customer profile
, using the Vagaro App (white one in the App Store), through the email confirmation you received from us, or by calling the salon
. You must call us during business hours to avoid cancellation fees.
If you are calling outside of our business hours, please email
us instead to give us ample opportunity to contact another guest off the waiting list.The salon requires a non-refundable deposit to reserve certain appointments.
Any service cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged $25.00/service cancelled.
Any service cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged $35.00/service cancelled."No call/No Show" will be charged 100% of the service(s) booked using either the deposit on file, any gift cards on file or the payment must be submitted prior to re-booking. **SASO Loyalty Points may also be deducted from your account.
**Instagram DM's, Facebook Messages or an other forms of
communication are not accepted to cancel or reschedule your
appointments. Please only call the salon during business hours,
or email us outside of business hours.
Typically, arriving 15 minutes past your appointment is too late. Keep in mind if you are running late, it causes the salon to run behind schedule for the rest of the day. Please give the salon a courtesy call, we will work with you as best we can or rescheduling may be an option.
If you are running more 30 minutes late, it will be impossible to achieve your desired end result. It will be best to reschedule your appointment for a later date. A long delay makes things worse for each customer who follows, and that’s unfair to clients who arrive on time. In this case you may be charged a $35.00 fee per service booked and the payment must be submitted prior to re-booking.
SERVICE RE-DO & RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY:
We strive to offer our clients the highest level of client satisfaction. If you are having challenges with your cut or colour, let us know within 5 days of your visit and we will happily adjust what is needed. Due to the nature of our services, and costs associated with our artistry we do not offer refunds for services rendered.
Salon Society is happy to return any item from the boutique with full money back if:
- Item is returned with receipt or salon file
- Under 14 days from purchase
- Unused, perfect condition (same as purchased)
- Money must be returned on same card as purchased
Exchange/store credit only if:
- Item is returned with receipt or salon file
- Under 30 days
- Retail products are eligible for an equal exchange if less that 1/4 of the product has been used.
TIPS & SALON ETIQUETTE:
- Blondes: Come with day old hair. Dirty hair is important because the cuticle is already open allowing chemical services to have better end results. But not too dirty, one day is sufficient.
Colours: Come with clean, dry hair. The colour will have less work to do penetrating the hair shaft.
- Please avoid wearing your best outfit. Although we try to practice cleanliness, it's hard to avoid possible colour and/or bleach stains in the process.
- Bring one to three photo references to show what look you're inspired by. This will ensure you and your stylist are clear on what the finished result should be. Showing more than three photos may cause miscommunications.
- In consideration of other clients, please turn cell phone ringers to a lower volume or vibrate.
- Salon Society welcomes all families. However, children under age 13 MUST NOT be left unattended in any area of the salon. If you need to bring your child with you to your appointment, please bring a quiet activity for them to work on during your visit. Many of our guests use this time as an escape from their daily life to enjoy peaceful relaxation.
We recommend clients do not bring children under age six for visits lasting more than 30 minutes. It can be difficult to expect younger children to remain quiet and patient for longer periods of time. If you must do so, please be aware and courteous of other salon guests.
- Children should not climb, stand, or play on any salon equipment including chairs, benches, sinks, etc. They should not spin or pump hydraulic equipment. For their own safety, children should always walk, not run through the salon. Parents will be charged the full price of repairing or replacing any damaged equipment resulting from misuse by their children.
Please remember that our stylists are using very sharp scissors, clippers and other tools, as well as chemicals that can be damaging to the skin and eyes.
We are located in the trendy warehouse district of Regina, Saskatchewan. Inside a beautiful heritage brick building at 1368 Rose Street, Regina close to local amenities & shopping (we're the purple building on the corner!).
Nearby, you can find other locally-owned businesses such as The Everyday Kitchen, Local Market, Sweet Pea & Noelle Bridal Boutique, Rebellion Brewing, Hillberg & Berk, The Alternative, Brick & Mortar, Richardson Lighting, and The Four Points by Sheraton.
We have ample free parking with no time limits, we run an ethically responsible and environmentally sustainable salon and absolutely everyone is welcome in our space. See you soon!